The Wireless Professional is today’s most advanced electrotherapy unit, offering enhanced ease-of-use and convenience while saving space and time to optimize patient treatment. By introducing the smart mi-Technology in each module and offering the best in market professional programs, this device reinvents functional rehabilitation as we know it: a combination of e-stim with active exercise allowing you to improve therapy efficiency and patient satisfaction.
- Wireless technology: Gives your patient a total freedom of movement facilitating patient manipulations and allowing you to combine active exercise with electro stimulation for a better result.
- Muscle intelligence technology: Offers personalized stimulation, adapted to your patient's physiology. mi-SCAN, mi-TENS, mi-RANGE, mi-ACTION function available on every module.
- Docking station: Design adapted to professional needs, offering an easy and quick placement of the modules in the charging tablet and an extensible case to store electrodes and gels.
- 71 unique programs: Specific programs make it easy for the PT to treat a patient with the optimal parameters. These indications cover Pain relief, Rehabilitation, vascular, Neurologic rehabilitation, conditioning and Aesthetic categories.
- Remote control: Design adapted to professional use with a silicon keypad which acts as a safeguard against water and gel penetration, and offers better ergonomic conditions in terms of keyboard use and buttons. In addition to that a protection sleeve is also available for the remote control.
- Favorite programs: Direct access to your favorite programs; in only three clicks you can start a stimulation session.
- All the information at hand: Electrode placements, program pa
- A detailed Practical Guide: Guidelines, treatment recommendations and programs explanations are provided.
- Motor point pen: This useful tool together with the dedicated program helps ensure the optimal electrode placement.
- Autonomy: Daily use autonomy and with the charger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 1.5 hours.
71 programs including the increasing levels:
- Rehabilitation-I (5 Programs),
- Pain Relief-I (7 Programs),
- Vascular (7 Programs)
- Conditioning-I (3 Programs)
- Rehabilitation-II (14 Programs),
- Pain Relief-II (13 Programs),
- Neurologic Rehabilitation (4 Programs)
- Aesthetic (6 Programs)
- Conditioning-II (12 Programs)
- Number of Channels:4
- Number of Programs:71
- Maximum Amplitude:120 mA
- Intensity:Manual adjustment (energy units 0-999)
- Intensity increments:Minimum 0.25 mA
- Pulse Duration/Width:30 μsec-400 μsec
- Frequency:1 - 150 Hz
- Power Source (Remote Control):LiPo, Lithium Polymer 3.7V, 1500 mAh
- Power Source (Module):LiPo, Lithium Polymer 3.7V, 450 mAh
- Dimensions (Remote Control) (LxWxH):105 x 66 x 19 mm
- Dimensions (Module) (WxH):55 x 16 mm
- Dimensions (Docking Station) (LxWxH):265 x 240 x 200 mm
- Weight (Remote Control):116g, incl. battery
- Weight (Module):62g, incl. battery
- Weight (Docking Station)::2400g, incl. battery
- Electrical Safety Class:Class II, Type BF
- Safety Compliance:IEC 60601-1, IEC 60101-1-2. IEC 60601-2-10
- Technology mi™ (muscle intelligence):yes
- Back-lit screen:yes
- Motor point pen:yes
- 4 independent channels:yes
- Operating on battery:yes
- Rapid charger:yes
Compex Professional Wireless Professional STANDARD KIT - French Language (2532116)
Compex Professional Wireless Professional STANDARD KIT - Italian Language (2532960)
Compex Professional Wireless Professional FULL KIT* - French Language (2532118)
Compex Professional Wireless Professional FULL KIT* - Italian Language (2532980)
*FULL KIT includes Standard & Optional programs package
A Wireless Professional Standard kit includes:
- Wpro Compex Remote Control (6522040)
- Wpro Module (984350) x 4
- Wpro Compex Docking Station (683156)
- WS USB Cable (601163)
- WS Adapter - Fixed EU Plug + Suction Cup (649022)
- Dura-Stick+ Snap Electrodes 5 x 10 cm Rect. 1Snap 2/Pk (42223) x 2
- Dura-Stick+ Snap 5 x 10 cm Rect. 2Snap 2/Pk (42203) x 2
- Dura-Stick+ Snap 5 cm Square 4/Pk (42204) x 2
- Wpro Wallet (680041)
- Wpro RC Protection Sleeve (5529024)
- Wpro Compex User Manual & Clinical Guide (FR=4528160, IT=4528161)
- Wpro Necklace (1494)
- Wpro Motor Point Pen v2