A handheld four channels unit with all fundamental electrotherapy programs for TENS and NMES. Rehab 400 is created for the medical professional that is familiar with electrotherapy, and uses it in the daily practice for rehabilitation in Orthopedics, Neurology or Sports medicine.
- A selection of 35 general programs. Covers Pain relief, Rehabilitation, Sport, Fitness, Aesthetic and Massage categories. A carefully selected collection of the best programs from Cefar and Compex.
- 2+2 function: the possibility to use the 2+2 function which means that you can choose one program for the channel 1 and 2, and then select one program from the 2+2 program list for channel 3 and 4. This means that you could treat two different body parts at the same time, or combine NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- Delivered with a detailed Practical guide. Here you’ll find guidelines and treatment recommendations for all programs included in the stimulator. You‘ll also find illustrations over the suggested electrode placements on the fold out cover.
- 4 channels handheld, easy to transport, cover big areas and treat the body bilaterally
- Available in ten languages: EN, FR, GE, SP, IT, SE, NL, PT, TU, GR
- Back lit , graphic, pixel based display
- Fast recharging of the battery, maximum 2,5 hours
- A symmetrical, 100% compensated, biphasic waveform ensures safety (no burns), comfort (comfortable stim) and effectiveness (optimal stim), in order to reach to be able to use the highest possible intensity and by that reach the highest amount of muscular fibers which is crucial for the result.
- An IPS (Independent Protection System) is implemented in the unit. The system masters all pulses sent on the 4 outputs. In case of an unwanted situation like too much energy, too high current intensity, too high frequency, current leakage or wrong compensation (not exactly 100%), the IPS system instantly stops any transfer of energy to the outputs and turns off the device. This concept has been patented. The failure situation is recorded within the unit and this becomes a valuable help for the after sales service, who can detect and solve the error.
- rehab (10),
- pain relief (8),
- sport (8),
- fitness (3),
- aesthetic (5),
- massage (2).
The Rehab category contains programs both for Orthopedic and Neurology rehabilitation.
The analgesic category contains general programs for pain treatment for both nociceptive and neurogenic pain.
The sport category has the basic level of the most commonly used programs in electrotherapy treatment for sport medicine.
The initial level of fitness and aesthetic programs.
Two massage programs for relaxation, appreciated by the patients and the perfect way to start or end a treatment session.
- Number of Channels:4
- Number of Programs:35
- Number of preset, unique programs, including levels:41
- Maximum Amplitude:120 mA
- Intensity:Manual adjustment (energy units 0-999)
- Intensity increments:Minimum 0.5 mA
- Pulse Duration/Width:30-400 msec
- Frequency:1 - 150 Hz
- Power Source:NiMH, Nickel metal hybride 4.8V, 2000 mAh
- Dimensions (LxWxH):138 x 95 x 33 mm
- Weight:300-325g, incl. battery
- Electrical Safety Class:Class II, Type BF
- Safety Compliance:IEC 60601-1, IEC 60101-1-2. IEC 60601-2-10
A Rehab 400 kit includes:
- Stimulator REHAB 400
- Manual REHAB 400 – Multi languages
- Practical guide cc family - Multi languages
- Bottle of gel Compex 250g
- Durastick electrodes
- Charger 9V-1.4A-EU or US or UK
- Battery pack accus high energy
- Belt clip