The Physio 5 is a stimulator that has been developed from the experience of electrotherapy and clinical treatments of Orthopedic and/or Neurology patients. It has been prepared for all indications that a frequent electrotherapy user could come across.
- Programmable: Create and personalize programmes, in order to customize the parameters specific to patients.
- 2+2 function: Choose one programme for channel 1 and 2, and then select one programme from the 2+2 programme list for channel 3 and 4. This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients at the same time, or combine NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- 31 unique programmes: Indication-specific programmes make it easy for the PT to treat a patient with the optimal programme parameters. These indications cover Pain relief, Rehabilitation, Incontinence, Conditioning and Aesthetic categories. A carefully selected collection of the best programmes from Cefar and Compex.
- A complete device: In addition of standard programmes, Denervated and Iontophoresis treatments.
- Stimulator features:
- i-button: Allows you to adjust the energy on all four channels at the same time. In custom programme mode the i-button allows you to monitor parameter settings of the programme.
- Active rest: Automatic adjustment of the active rest energy to 50% of the contraction energy.
- Pause: Make a pause of ongoing stimulation when electrodes need to be repositioned.
- A detailed Practical Guide: Guidelines and treatment recommendations as well as technical parameters for all programmes included in the stimulator are provided. On the fold out cover there are illustrations of the suggested electrode placements.
- Motor point pen: Included in the kit. This very useful tool together with the dedicated programme, helps ensure the optimal electrode placement. Rechargeable battery: With the charger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 2.5 hours.
- IPS (Independent Protection System) is implemented to survey all pulses generated from the 4 channels. If the energy is sent out in an unwanted way, the protection system immediately stops any transfer of energy and turns off the device.
31 unique programs: Indication-specific programs make it easy for the PT to treat a patient with the optimal program parameters. These indications cover Pain relief, Rehabilitation, Incontinence, Conditioning and Aesthetic categories. In addition of standard programs, Denervated and Iontophoresis treatments.
Optional 2 + 2
|Prevention of disuse atrophy||x|
|Neuro rehabilitation slow start||x|
|Atrophy (mod. freq.)||x|
|Force (mod. freq.)||x|
|TENS 100 Hz||x|
|TENS 80 Hz||x|
|Freq. modulated TENS||x|
|Pulse width mod. TENS||x|
|Post partum prevention|
|Continous modulated power||x|
|Cont modulated frequency||x|
|Intermittent modulated frequency||x|
|Modulated pulse width||x|
|Frequency modulated TENS|
|Pulse width modulated TENS|
|Disuse atrophy (small)|
|Disuse atrophy (large)|
- Number of Channels:4
- Number of Programs:31
- Number of preset, unique programs, including levels:not applicable
- Maximum Amplitude:120 mA
- Intensity:Manual adjustment (energy units 0-999)
- Intensity increments:Minimum 0.5 mA
- Pulse Duration/Width:30 msec-1000 msec
- Frequency:1 - 150 Hz
- Power Source:NiMH, Nickel metal hybride 4.8V, 2000 mAh
- Dimensions (LxWxH):138 x 95 x 33 mm
- Weight:300-325g, incl. battery
- Electrical Safety Class:Class II, Type BF
- Safety Compliance:IEC 60601-1, IEC 60101-1-2. IEC 60601-2-12
- Technology mi™ (muscle intelligence):no
- Back-lit screen:yes
- Motor point pen:yes
- 4 independent channels:yes
- Operating on battery:yes
- Rapid charger:yes
- Iontophoresis/Hyperhidrosis:Continuous current
- Max Intensity:20 mA
- Min Intensity Increments:0,125 mA
- Max Pulse Intensity:30mA
- Min intensity increment:0,25 mA
- Pulse Frequency:1/30Hz-10Hz
- Pulse Width:10ms-1000ms
Compensated, rectangular or triangular
A CefarCompex Physio 5 kit includes:
- Stimulator PHYSIO 5
- CD user manual PHYSIO 5
- Quick start guide PHYSIO 5
- Practical guide PHYSIO 5
- Set of pin cables
- Pin–Snaps converter
- Gel bottle
- Electrodes Durastick Plus SNAPS 5X5 CM
- Electrodes Durastick Plus SNAPS 5X9 CM
- Iontophoresis Electrodes (1 set)
- Flexible Electrodes (1 set)
- Carry case
- Charger 9V- 1,4A,EU
- Battery pack high energy
- Belt clip
- Motor point pen
- Silicon Sleeve